access statement PAGE2
Lower Ground Floor
1. The lower ground floor is only accessible from behind the main staircase with 14 steps going down/up. At the bottom to the left is the restaurant.
2. The restaurant is table service only, with large print available by prior arrangement. We can cater for most diets, but please let us know at time of booking. The restaurant provides candle lit dining, additional lighting can be provided on request.
3. The restaurant has two unisex toilets at the rear of the restaurant.
4. To the right, from the staircase and one further step down is the meeting/private dining room.
1. The hotel has 20 bedrooms, 18 doubles and 2 singles located on the ground, first, second, third and fourth floors.
2. There is no lift access to the upper floors but these can be accessed by either of the two staircases from the ground floor lobby.
3. All rooms have recycled bamboo wood flooring with an inlay of carpet, on which the beds (65cm high) stand.
4. Duvets and pillows as standard are a hypoallergenic treated mixture of goose and duck down, though non-feather is available upon request. Rooms vary in size and features with 4ft, 5ft, 6,ft and 7ft wide beds, please advise us before booking if you have any special requirements
5. All rooms are equipped with remote controlled colour televisions with 19 satellite channels (all in English), note: there is no teletext available.(dvd player, music centre with cd, DAB/FM radios with ipod MP3/4 connection, telephone, information pack/folder)
6. All rooms are fully air conditioned
7. All bedrooms are equipped with fire detection and alarm
8. In your room will be:
TOILETRIES: each guest receives their own pack of White Company toiletries.
BATHROBE: we do provide a large waffle robe for each guest.
SLIPPERS: each guest gets a complimentary pair of luxury branded drakes slippers to keep FOREVER.
TOWELS: fluffiest Egyptian cotton bath, hand and face towels.
HAIR DRYERS: Vidal Sassoon hairdryer in every room.
TEA & COFFEE FACILITIES: a selection of teas is provided in every room, along with Costa Rican coffee for cafetieres, all from Twinings. Fresh milk is always provided on request and if you fancy a cappuccino, latte or want us to make your tea we are happy to bring it up to you.
MAGAZINES: each room has a selection of premier magazines, such as vogue, gq, etc just in case you're too comfy and can't drag yourself out of bed.
MINERAL WATER: - complimentary locally sourced still and sparkling mineral water to quench your thirst.
1. All rooms have bath or shower/wet rooms & toilet, many of our rooms have free standing baths (72cm in height) in the bedroom area.
2. All bathroom floors are tiled with under floor heating for quick drying.
3. Non-slip bath or shower mat are available on request.
4. There are lever taps on all sinks and baths.
5. All toilets have a push button dual flush system.
1. Reception is manned 24 hours, emergency assistance can be gained at anytime.
2. Guest requiring assistance in the event of an emergency evacuation must log details with reception on arrival.